Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hudson River



This is a cool lighthouse in the middle of the Hudson River between Albany, NY and Kingston, NY.


We had an amazing day. The Hudson River is as beautiful as we were told it was. We had a nice boat ride/school morning and arrived in Kingston after lunch. We parked under a bridge which we later walked over.  It was really high.  Anna looked at me and said, "Mom , why are you sweating? " I said Anna I am scared. She said , "Then why do you smile when you are scared".  I didn't have an answer for that one.
Tom took this picture from the bridge.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Hudson River. I am so glad you enjoyed it. How amazing it must have been to go down all of it. Thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun keeping up on your trip! What an amazing experience for your family! :) Someday they will love reading all of these entries and remembering! This is definitely an adventure of a lifetime! :)

    ReplyDelete