Sunday, October 31, 2010

Palm Beach, FL

Yesterday we rode on the boat for 9 hours on the intercoastal waterway.  The kids had a great day wearing pajamas all day and playing their DS. We saw plenty of dolphin again- I love those animals! I read a book the whole way- poor Tom was the only one working!!

Today,  when we left the Marina, Tom and I saw a manatee!! How fun!! Then, we rode the boat on the intercoastal for a while and were eventually able to get out into the Atlantic Ocean.  My husband was so excited!! He was like a young bull being let out of the pen for the first time!! So, I DID work today and make myself productive- I gave the boat and the kids a thorough cleaning!  They all needed it!


When we arrived in Palm Beach, we went to the pool and swam. Afterwards, we had a great dinner at the restaurant at the end of the dock.  The kids trick or treated to one another and had the ultimately important "trade meeting" .  This is where negotiations of the highest order take place. Stand back UN.  They negotiate the trading of candy and it is intense!  I have to do much bargaining for the ever important reeses, jolly rancher and rolo!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so enjoying following your blog!!! 9 hours on the water!! The only thing I can realate to is coming home from Charlivoix to Grand Haven!! Long, Long ride!!! Just keep enjoying your time with your family!!! Before you know it they will be grown and out of the house!!!! You will never replace the memories you are making with your kids!!!!!

    ReplyDelete