Thursday, October 28, 2010

Georgia on my mind


We left Hilton Head Island with a beautiful sunrise near the lighthouse. We were again treated to many dolphin sightings. I can never seem to get my camera fast enough.

We were following a boat out to sea in the Atlantic today and Tom commented, "Wow, I wonder where that guy is going, he is weaving all over the place"  Thomas piped up, "I bet his wife is driving!"
Tom and I looked at each other and our jaws were on the floor!! Where does he get this stuff?

Unfortunately, we did not stop in Georgia . We have been told that due to budget cuts, they were not maintaining their waterway. It is really too bad, we would have loved to have seen it!!  We are somewhere in North Florida.  We are in the state of our final destination!! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your fun adventures! What amazing memories you all will have from this trip :). I laughed at Thomas statement :) so funny!!

    ReplyDelete